Batch Oven Industries
Industrial Batch Oven Manufacturer, HeatTek's ovens are widely used in the following industries:
- Electric motors and transformer resin curing
- Government and military
- Vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) resin coated parts
- Foundries Core Wash Dryers
- Oil and gas
- Heat treating
- Finishing and powder coating
- Rubber and plastics
- Wood finishing
Regardless of your industry, we design custom batch ovens to meet your production requirements meeting all national codes and the best engineering practices.
Batch Oven Products
Our customized batch ovens cover a wide range of applications. They come in various sizes and types depending on your operational and heat processing needs.
- Batch ovens: Our custom batch ovens include top-mount and back-mount fan and heater arrangements, all in a wide array of sizes to meet your industrial requirements.
- We also offer oven modifications and rebuilds to bring your current equipment up to date.
- Aluminum age batch ovens: Our aluminum age batch ovens are designed to meet the rigorous specifications of your industry, including military and commercial standards. Constructed from aluminized or stainless steel and designed to be loaded and controlled for automatic processes, each unit is built to be low maintenance, long-lasting, and in full adherence with your specifications.
- Walk-in ovens: Heavy duty construction and custom design make our walk-in ovens ideal for any large scale heat treating applications. These units can be configured with either roof-mounted or floor-mounted components, allowing them to fit well within the space you have available.
- Heat treat ovens: High-Temperature heat treat ovens are custom designed for your specific purposes, whether that is annealing, hardening, curing, aging, or any other industrial application. Built from heavy gauge steel and supporting a variety of heating systems, our heat treat ovens are designed to match your requirements in terms of size, heating methods, control, and scale.
Regardless of your industry, our batch ovens are designed to satisfy your needs and allow for high-quality production, heat treatment, curing, and other applications.
In addition to the design, manufacture, and installation of custom batch process ovens, we offer a wide range of additional services to assist you. These include:
- Spare parts
- Temperature surveys
- Instrument performance verification
- Operational and maintenance training
- Routine machine maintenance
For more information about the batch oven products and services we offer, either click one of the links below or contact HeatTek today.