Conveyor Oven Systems:
- Overhead monorail
- Steel or synthetic flat belt
- Heavy-duty chain
- Pusher systems
- Web flotation
Product loading and unloading is most often done manually when it comes to industrial conveyor ovens. When that is not possible due to product size or production rates, automation systems or robotically controlled loaders are integrated into the design of the machine. HeatTek controls will talk with your in house controls and Ethernet system.
Heating sources in our industrial conveyor ovens are designed specifically for your process and products.
Quite often combinations of these heat sources are utilized to provide the fastest combinations of heating.
Oven Modifications & Rebuilds
When process requirements change, older ovens can be modified or rebuilt to meet current design standards and increase throughput or efficiency. Changes include new conveyors, increased energy efficiency, longer dwell times in the heat zones and new controls. HeatTek will transform the equipment to “like new” conditions providing additional years of service at a comparatively lower cost.
Support Equipment and Services
HeatTek offers complete turnkey systems. Other products and equipment offered with our systems include:
- Fire Protection Systems
- Ambient Air Cooling systems
- Chilled Air Cooling Systems
- Startup Service
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Spare parts
Continuous Conveyor Oven Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all industrial continuous conveyor ovens. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for industrial continuous conveyor ovens manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.