Processes for Automotive
Automotive conveyor furnaces & ovens are used in applications such as tempering, annealing, heat-forming and curing. Since 2000, HeatTek has manufactured thermal heating solutions for the automotive to meet their specific needs.
Please see below for some of the customs processes we’ve manufactured:
- Aluminum Aging
- Aluminum Heat Treating
- Curing of coatings
- Curing of sealants and adhesives
- Paint Curing Systems
- Powder Curing
- Cleaning and Drying parts
- Conveying Systems
- Complete Process Lines
- Individual systems integrated into the process line
Heat Processing Equipment
HeatTek offers an extensive line of products for automotive applications, including:
- Custom batch curing systems
- Aging ovens
- Solution heat treat furnaces
- Car bottom furnace – for steel, aluminum, and titanium heat treating
- Drop bottom furnaces for aluminum processing
- Continuous overhead curing systems
- Resin Coating Systems for EV/Hybrid motors, Starter motors and Alternators
- Rubber and Plastic Curing Systems
- Mold preheating Systems
Applications within the Automotive Industry
HeatTek has been a leader in manufacturing thermal heating solutions to help top automotive manufactures make parts for their upcoming electric cars. We’ve worked with companies such as BASF, GM, Ford, Tesla, Lucid and Hitachi to assist with expanding on their electric car initiatives.
We have extensive experience serving automotive OEMs and System Integrators, including the following applications below:
- Starter and hybrid motor coating systems for electric vehicles, signal lamps, underhood components.
- Dryers and Calciners for exhaust systems
- Airbag test chambers
- Foam seat curing systems
- Gasket coating curing systems
As a custom manufacturer, we can create the exact heat treating solution to meet your needs.
We welcome you to visit our facility and see our capabilities and newly expanded manufacturing facility for yourself. Contact us today to learn more about our automotive conveyor ovens and furnace capabilities.