HeatTek varnish curing ovens include and address the following design parameters:
- Convection; Infrared; Resistance; Induction heat methods
- Gas; Electric; Hot Water; Steam heat sources
- Forced air or Chilled air cooling for handling the parts after curing
- Varying temperatures for the varnish being used
- Varying air flows and directions in convection hot air ovens
- Varying Infrared heat sources and wavelength emitters
- Exhaust air volumes determined and properly designed to meet NFPA and OSHA ventilation requirements
- Safety designs are integrated for safe electrical operation; explosion relief concerns; safety of the operator
- System and controls are integrated into main assembly lines for automation of an entire line
Oven Modifications & Rebuilds for Varnish Curing Ovens
When process requirements change, older ovens can be modified or rebuilt to meet current design standards and increase throughput or efficiency. Changes include new conveyors, increased energy efficiency, longer dwell times in the heat zones and new controls. HeatTek will transform the equipment to “like new” conditions providing additional years of service at a comparatively lower cost.
Support Equipment and Services
HeatTek offers complete turnkey varnish curing ovens and systems. Other products and equipment offered with our systems include:
- Fire Protection Systems
- Ambient Air Cooling systems
- Chilled Air Cooling Systems
- Startup Service
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Spare Parts
Varnish Curing Ovens Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all varnish curing ovens & systems. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for varnish curing systems manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.