Our box furnaces are used for stress relieving, annealing, tempering, hardening, sintering and firing applications.
Box Furnace Features
- Sizes ranging from small, self-supported chambers to large chambers loaded horizontally or top loaded pit furnaces loaded by an overhead crane.
- Electric, direct gas-fired heating or indirect gas heating systems.
- Single- or multiple-zone heated chambers.
- Temperature ranges up to 2,000°F, with close tolerance uniformity.
- Microprocessor-based temperature controls.
- Heavy gauge steel shell construction with lightweight, energy-saving insulation.
- Options include pneumatic or hydraulic door openers, view ports, sealed chambers with atmosphere control, quench tanks, PLC controls, automatic load-unload, data management, integrated controls.
We meet with each client to determine your exact requirements and select the best box furnace configuration for your application. HeatTek offers expert installation services and maintenance services, so you can be assured your furnace will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
HeatTek is committed to manufacturing the highest quality box furnaces, supported by superior customer service and industry expertise. Call today to see how we can solve your manufacturing challenge.
Aftermarket Services & Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all high-temperature box furnaces. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for high-temperature box furnaces manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components, including burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters and pressure switches
- Conveyors, chain, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components, including fuses, relays, switches and controllers
- Drives, motors and transmissions
- Fans, blowers and air kits
- Pumps, valves, nozzles and pipe fittings
- Replacement insulation and panels