Drop Bottom Furnace Features
- Quench systems utilize either straight water or varying concentrations of glycol water mixtures and are temperature controlled to match final desired end results. Air quench options are also available.
- Control systems visually monitor tank loading and automatic rack hooking operations keeping the operator away from the furnace and moving equipment.
- Temperature uniformities meet MIL and aerospace specifications requiring +/- 5 degrees F of maximum temperature spread.
- Furnace chambers meet ASM-2750E heat treat requirements for temperature uniformity and precise heating of workloads.
- Industry applications include aerospace, automotive, and foundry processes.
- Data acquisition systems monitor all phases of the process and are developed to send this information to the end-users in the house network. Local monitoring and live displays of in-process information give operators real-time useful information.
Aftermarket Services & Spare Parts
We provide industrial drop bottom furnace spare parts and aftermarket services. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for industrial drop bottom furnaces manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components, including burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches
- Conveyors, chain, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components, including fuses, relays, switches, and controllers
- Drives, motors, and transmissions
- Fans, blowers, and air kits
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings
- Replacement insulation and panels