Walking Beam Furnace Features:
- Insulated stationary hearths
- Electric, direct gas-fired heat or indirect gas heating
- Controlled atmosphere
- Multi zone
- Variable speed conveyor controls
- Automated loading and unloading
- Temperature range up to 2000°F, with close tolerance uniformity
- Microprocessor-based temperature controls with data management
- Heavy gauge steel shell construction with lightweight, energy-saving insulation
HeatTek meets with every client to determine their exact requirements and selects the best configuration for each application. In addition, we offer expert installation and maintenance services to ensure your furnace will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Aftermarket Services & Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for walking beam furnaces and industrial continuous furnaces manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers.
Through our extensive industry experience, HeatTek understands the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown. Our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Spare parts include:
- Combustion components, including burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters and pressure switches
- Conveyor belt, chain, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components, including fuses, relays, switches and controllers
- Drives, motors and transmissions
- Fans, blowers and air kits
- Pumps, valves, nozzles and pipe fittings
- Replacement insulation and panels