Heat Treat Oven Features
- Custom sizes starting with small, self-supported chambers up to large chambers loaded horizontally, bottom loaded or top loaded pit furnaces loaded by an overhead crane
- Load cars or Rail Cars manual or power driven.
- Electric, direct gas-fired heating or indirect gas heating systems
- Single- or multiple-zone heated chambers
- Temperature ranges up to 2,000°F, with close tolerance uniformity
- Microprocessor-based temperature controls
- Data acquisition systems for logging critical process information
- Heavy gauge steel shell construction with lightweight, energy-saving insulation
Options for our heat treat ovens include electric, pneumatic or hydraulic door power, view windows and ports, sealed chambers with atmosphere control, quench tanks, PLC controls, automatic load-unload, data management, and integrated line controls.
We make it our job to understand your industry and have experience in providing solutions for your manufacturing challenges. Our staff works with each client to select the industrial heat treating oven configuration that will meet your application requirements. HeatTek offers expert installation services and maintenance services, so you can be assured your furnace will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness. We also offer repair services to help get your machine up and running when you need it.
HeatTek is committed to manufacturing the highest quality heat treat ovens, supported by superior customer service and industry expertise. Contact us today to see how we can solve your manufacturing challenge.