Available Furnace Upgrades:
HeatTek offers the folllowing upgrades & rebuilds for furnaces:
- Replacing damaged, missing, or burned out insulation
- Repairing or replacing interior metal linings and sheet metal
- Replacing and repairing doors, frames and supporting structures.
- Replacing, repairing and upgrading conveyors, belts and conveyor components.
- Upgrading control packages including complete new PLC based control systems, HMI’s and control panels.
- Replacing and repairing heating elements, burner tubes, and burner systems
- Upgrades and replacement to hydraulic and other power systems.
- Replacing and repairing exhaust systems, quench tanks, conveyor transfer equipment
- HeatTek will update equipment to the latest safety requirements and guarding.
During the refurbishment or upgrade, we will work closely with your and our suppliers to source the best replacement parts for your furnace. We will provide components to match your existing equipment and current design and use the latest materials, restoring your oven or furnace to the maximum performance level possible.
Equipment can be refurbished on site at your facility or in HeatTek’s factory.Call today to see how we can solve your manufacturing challenge. Need a part? We also offer spare parts for all of our industrial furnaces.
Thermal Systems Rebuilds & Upgrades
With HeatTek’s years of industry knowledge and experience we can handle your industrial oven rebuild and thermal system upgrades of your outdated machines to meet current modern standards. Whether the changes are for electrical controls only, upgrading the conveying system, or a complete rebuild of the internal and external housing – HeatTek has the know how and capability to make the changes. Industrial oven rebuilds can be made in the field or at our facilities. Contact the HeatTek sales department to arrange an inspection to see if this is an option for you.
Oven Modifications & Rebuilds
When process requirements change, older ovens can be modified or rebuilt to meet current design standards and increase throughput or efficiency. Changes include new conveyors, increased energy efficiency, longer dwell times in the heat zones and new controls. HeatTek will transform the equipment to “like new” conditions providing additional years of service at a comparatively lower cost.
Support Equipment and Services
HeatTek offers complete turnkey systems. Other products and equipment offered with our systems include:
- Fire Protection Systems
- Ambient Air Cooling systems
- Chilled Air Cooling Systems
- Start up Service
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Spare parts
Industrial Washer Rebuilds and Upgrades
We offer industrial washer rebuilds and upgrades. If your industrial washer system needs to be upgraded due to age, wear or a new process requirement, HeatTek will inspect your equipment and make recommendations necessary to make the changes. Components used are the latest in temperature and chemical resistant materials and will be sized to match your current components. HeatTek will install these components and get your industrial washer system back into operation from start to finish.