Our resin coating systems are customized with the following options:
- Trickle Coat Systems
- Dip or coating tanks for controlled environments
- Resin mix tanks and holding tanks
- Meter mixing equipment for 2 or 3 component resins
- Roll coat tanks
- Temperature control over the resin
Trickle coat systems for resin coating include either manual or actuated placement of resin trickle heads and include single or multiple dispensing lines and automated control of multiple positions.
In addition to the actual resin coating system or equipment, HeatTek provides the complete line of conveying equipment for conveying your parts to and from the resin coating station. Conveyor systems can be provided to individually hold parts or hold and hang multiple parts as they are conveyed through the coating system.
Complete systems not only include the resin coating equipment and conveying systems but also include preheat and cure ovens, cooling systems, vacuum impregnation equipment and epoxy poser coating system.
System Modifications & Rebuilds
When process requirements change, older ovens or equipment systems can be modified or rebuilt to meet current standards and increase throughput or efficiency. Changes include new conveyors, increased energy efficiency, longer dwell times in the heat zones and new controls. HeatTek will transform the equipment to “like new” conditions providing additional years of service at a comparatively lower cost.
Support Equipment and Services
HeatTek offers complete turnkey systems. Other products and equipment offered with our systems include:
- Fire Protection Systems
- Ambient Air Cooling systems
- Chilled Air Cooling Systems
- Startup Service
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Spare parts
Resin Trickle Coating Systems Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all resin trickle coating systems. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for resin trickle coating systems manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.