Our resin coating systems are customized with the following options:
- Trickle Coat Systems
- Dip or coating tanks for controlled environments
- Resin mix tanks and holding tanks
- Meter mixing equipment for 2 or 3 component resins
- Roll coat tanks
- Temperature control over the resin
Trickle coat systems for resin coating include either the manual or actuated placement of resin trickle heads and include single or multiple dispensing lines and automated control of multiple positions.
In addition to the actual resin coating systems & equipment, HeatTek provides the complete line of conveying equipment for conveying your parts to and from the resin coating station. Conveyor systems can be provided to individually hold parts or hold and hang multiple parts as they are conveyed through the coating system.
Complete systems not only include resin coating equipment and conveying systems but also include preheat and cure ovens, cooling systems, vacuum impregnation equipment, and epoxy poser coating systems.
Resin Coat System Modifications & Rebuilds
When process requirements change, older ovens or equipment systems can be modified or rebuilt to meet current standards and increase throughput or efficiency. Changes include new conveyors, increased energy efficiency, longer dwell times in the heat zones and new controls. HeatTek will transform the equipment to “like new” conditions providing additional years of service at a comparatively lower cost.
Support Equipment and Services
HeatTek offers complete turnkey systems. Other products and services offered with our systems include:
- Fire Protection Systems
- Ambient Air Cooling systems
- Chilled Air Cooling Systems
- Startup Service
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Spare parts
Resin Coating Systems Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all resin trickle coating systems. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for resin trickle coating systems manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtime and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.
Benefits of Resin Coating Systems
There are several benefits to using Resin Coating Systems and Equipment to apply a layer of resin, sometimes epoxy, acrylic, or other types, to a substrate material. Here are some of the benefits of resin coating systems:
- Chemical Resistance: Resin coating can be engineered for chemical resistance, ensuring their suitability for use in laboratories, chemical plants, and any environments with corrosive substance exposure.
- Durability: Resin coatings provide a protective barrier against corrosive elements and environmental factors while also helping to extend the lifespan of the substrate and reduce maintenance needs.
- Efficient Curing Time: Resin coating systems have relatively short curing times which allows for quick installation and minimal downtime.
- Versatility and Customization: Resin coating systems can be versatile and customized to fit the specific needs of the substrates that are being coated.