Conveyor Belt Oven Types
Since 2000, we’ve manufactured different belt conveyor oven styles to specific industry standards. Some of the common belt conveyor oven styles we’ve manufactured include:
- Flat Belt
- Multi-strand Chain Oven
- Mesh Belt
- Multi-Tier Conveyor Oven
Depending on operating temperature and process requirements, these ovens can be fabricated with an assortment of materials, including carbon steel, 304 stainless, 316 stainless and various alloy types.
Conveyor Belt Oven Options
HeatTek offers an assortment of options for conveyor belt ovens including multiple heating zones, cooling using ambient and chilled air, quenching with a water based solution, various heating sources (electrical, natural gas, steam) and automated loading and unloading of the oven.
Conveyor Oven Features
- Electric, direct gas-fired and indirect gas heating using top-down, bottom-up or top-bottom air flow
- Controlled atmosphere (nitrogen and argon)
- Variable speed conveyor controls
- Automated loading and unloading
- Operating temperature up to 1,400°F
- Data acquisition systems
- Heavy gauge steel shell
- Energy efficient construction
- NEMA 12 control panel, fully wired & tested with digital temperature controller
- FM, NFPA, OSHA & NEC compliant
- CE certification is available if required
- Electrical enclosure is assembled in accordance with UL508A guidelines and has a UL508A label
Belt Conveyor Oven Industry & Applications
Our innovative belt conveyor ovens are used in many industries including automotive, motor packaging, plastics, rubber, automotive and metalworking. The most common applications for belt conveyor ovens include:
- Curing (adhesive, coatings, etc)
- Heat Treating
- Stress Relieving
Conveyor Belt Oven Benefits
There are many benefits that conveyor ovens provide for your application including:
- Custom Configurations
- Range of Heating Types
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Fully Adjusted and Factory Tested
- Conveyor Belt Type Options
- Reduces Operating Costs
- High Volume Airflow
- Fully Adjusted and Factory Tested
- Discrete controls for basic operation or PLC/HMI controls for complex requirements
Belt Conveyor Oven Services
HeatTek also offers expert installation and maintenance services so you can be assured your oven will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Our after-market services also include retrofit upgrades, spare parts, operator and maintenance training and on-site repair.
We have earned our reputation for high quality ovens by delivering high performance, low maintenance belt conveyor ovens, supported by superior customer service. Our engineers will work with you to design a custom conveyor oven that meets your specific requirements, ensuring maximum performance.
Conveyor Belt Oven Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all industrial conveyor belt ovens. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for industrial conveyor belt ovens manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.
Contact HeatTek today to learn more about our industrial conveyor belt ovens!