End Dryer Features
Our can end dryers offer several configurations that make them the perfect fit for your industry. Among the features we offer are:
- Single and dual lane configurations—each lane has a throughput rate of 2,500 EPM
- Serpentine or straight lane options
- Wide range of can diameter capabilities, from 202 to 610
- Electric heating for low operating costs
- Low operating temperatures help prevent annealing and maintain buckle strength
- Compact design minimizes floor space usage
- Simplified maintenance with state-of-the-art design
- Heavy gauge steel construction for sturdy and reliable performance
- High density insulation allows for efficient operation and low zone temperatures
- Guaranteed 95% dryness
HeatTek’s end dryer systems are optimally designed for the highest efficiency and ironclad reliability in virtually any industry.
Our custom can end dryers are designed to operate efficiently within all canning industries, including both aluminum and steel can. Common applications include:
- Beverage cans
- Food industry cans
- Pet food cans
- Aerosol cans
Over 100 of our units are in use today in a wide variety of industries, making HeatTek your proven provider of industrial end drying systems.
In addition to the design, manufacture, and installation of end dryers, we at HeatTek provide you with numerous other services that assist you in the use and maintenance of our systems. Our additional services include:
- Functional checkout on all systems, including safety, equipment, burners, etc.
- Spare parts
- Temperature surveys
- Preventative maintenance to preserve optimum efficiency and precision
- 24/7 technical support
- Operational and maintenance training
- Custom engineering
To learn more about the services we offer at HeatTek, give us a call today.