Types of Industrial Washer Spare Parts
- Combustion components, including burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches
- Conveyors and belts
- Electrical components, including fuses, relays, switches, and controllers
- Drives, motors, and transmissions
- Fans, blowers, and air kits
- Pumps, valves, and pipe fittings
- Spray systems, including nozzles and spray risers
- Ventilation equipment, including ducts and hoods
HeatTek’s Parts Stocking Program provides inventory services to stock your critical parts at our facility so they are available for quick shipment when needed. Stocked parts ship within 24 hours.
Our spare parts team is ready to help you select the right part for your repair and get your washer and dip tank back in production. Contact Roger Winker to order replacement parts and components and for information on our stocking program. If you do not have an account with us, we accept Visa and Mastercard.
Commitment to Sustainability
Along with the world’s leading can makers, HeatTek understands and supports the importance of sustainable technology and net zero processes. Every detail is considered when engineering each of HeatTek’s Evolve Systems to ensure your sustainability goals are met or exceeded.
- Reduced gas usage through airflow and temperature optimization
- Minimized virgin water usage and chemical usage through RO technology
- Options for natural gas alternatives such as electric and infrared technology
- Recycled materials
- Consultations and audits for current system health and sustainability impact