Multi-stage Washers features can be fully customized to your specifications. Build categories include:
- Material - mild steel and various grades of stainless steel
- Varying production rates
- Belt conveyors
- Overhead track conveyors
- Cabinet wash booths
- Single-stage dip tanks
- Multiple stages based on process requirements and end product quality desired.
- Process tanks
- Process piping
- Freshwater manifold
- Washer housing
- Washer access doors and plugs
- Various heat sources
- Variable frequency drives
- PLC and HMI controls
- Process monitoring
- MES and ethernet transfer of information
- Remote monitoring of system operation from HeatTek’s offices
Industrial Washer Rebuilds and Retrofits
If your industrial washer system needs to be upgraded due to age, wear, or a new process requirement, HeatTek will inspect your equipment and recommend the necessary changes to meet your needs.
The components used for a HeatTek rebuild are the latest in temperature and chemical-resistant materials and will be sized to match your current components. HeatTek will install these components and get your industrial washer system back into operation from start to finish.
Rebuilds and retrofits can be performed on washer equipment originally manufactured by HeatTek or any other manufacturer.
Commitment to Sustainability
Along with the world’s leading can makers, HeatTek understands and supports the importance of sustainable technology and net zero processes. Every detail is considered when engineering each of HeatTek’s Evolve Systems to ensure your sustainability goals are met or exceeded.
- Reduced gas usage through airflow and temperature optimization
- Minimized virgin water usage and chemical usage through RO technology
- Options for natural gas alternatives such as electric and infrared technology
- Recycled materials
- Consultations and audits for current system health and sustainability impact