What is Involved with Startup and Installation?
After your order, the following process will occur:
- Our Engineering and Production teams will build your equipment in our facilities using your exact product specifications.
- A HeatTek Project Manager will work with you to coordinate the delivery process including shipping, offloading and installation.
- The installation process consists of integrating the product into your current workflow infrastructure, leveling the equipment, and reassembling necessary equipment to your specifications.
A Complete Service
Our installation process doesn’t stop once the equipment is secured on your assembly line. Startup isn’t completed until everything checks out. That means we check the power and connect any necessary utilities as well.
Our training staff is available to teach your operators how to properly and efficiently use the equipment at the highest levels of safety. This includes reviewing the operating instructions and providing an overview of routine and preventative maintenance so you can get the most out of your new purchase.
We’ll also test the new equipment to ensure it is running perfectly with no complications. We do everything we can to ensure the successful integration of our equipment into your current operation.
If you have any questions about our Startup and Installation process, our team is just a phone call away.
Commitment to Sustainability
Along with the world’s leading can makers, HeatTek understands and supports the importance of sustainable technology and net zero processes. Every detail is considered when engineering each of HeatTek’s Evolve Systems to ensure your sustainability goals are met or exceeded.
- Reduced gas usage through airflow and temperature optimization
- Minimized virgin water usage and chemical usage through RO technology
- Options for natural gas alternatives such as electric and infrared technology
- Recycled materials
- Consultations and audits for current system health and sustainability impact