Outside Bake Oven Applications
As a developer of custom outside bake oven systems and a highly experienced provider of spare parts, equipment service and system rebuilds, HeatTek is prepared to offer you the optimal solution for your specific application. Common uses for our systems include:
- Steel food cans
- Aluminum beverage cans
- Aerosol packaging
We know that the exact length, dimensions, heating methods, and conveyor capacity will depend on your industry requirements. For this reason, we offer fully customizable systems that meet your specifications, allowing for efficient and precise operation.
HeatTek has developed hundreds of systems that are in use worldwide.
Button – Request a Quote
Along with the manufacture, maintenance, and installation of OBOs and other thermal systems, we offer a wide range of additional services, which include:
- Spare parts
- Upgrades and improvements
- Temperatures surveys and instrument performance
- Manufacture of custom components
- Preventative maintenance
Outside Bake Oven Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all outside bake ovens. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for OBOs manufactured by HeatTek and any other manufacturer. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown. Our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.
Commitment to Sustainability
Along with the world’s leading can makers, HeatTek understands and supports the importance of sustainable technology and net zero processes. Every detail is considered when engineering each of HeatTek’s Evolve Systems to ensure your sustainability goals are met or exceeded.
- Reduced gas usage through airflow and temperature optimization
- Minimized virgin water usage and chemical usage through RO technology
- Options for natural gas alternatives such as electric and infrared technology
- Recycled materials
- Consultations and audits for current system health and sustainability impact