Belts and Mats for a Variety of Equipment:
- Dry-off Ovens
- Coating Systems
- Thermal Processing Ovens
Belt and Mat Options
- Flat wire, mesh, Kevlar, fiberglass, PVDF
- Any width specifications
- Up to X°F operating temperature
- Any other variations customers may want or search a keyword for?
Minimize the risk of being without a belt!
Conveyor belts have a shorter life than most of your oven components. But the stakes are high if a replacement isn’t available when you need it. Belt manufacturers have long lead times and will inevitably extend costly downtime.
Let HeatTek carry a spare belt for your ovens and support you with reliable inventory and a fast turnaround with the Never Settle Stocking Program
How you benefit from the program:
- Receive your belt in days instead of weeks.
- Gain peace of mind that you have back-up inventory.
- Reduce unnecessary equipment downtime.
- Avoid unnecessary costs.
- Keep your operations efficient and profitable.
How the program works:
- Agreements are valid for 18 months.
- HeatTek will hold inventory of your dedicated belt.
- We’ll ship your belt as soon as you request it.
- You won’t receive an invoice until the part is released.
- Upon release, we will replenish the stock of your belt, and the agreement will renew for an additional 18 months.
- Standard payment terms & conditions apply.
Commitment to Sustainability
Along with the world’s leading can makers, HeatTek understands and supports the importance of sustainable technology and net zero processes. Every detail is considered when engineering each of HeatTek’s Evolve Systems to ensure your sustainability goals are met or exceeded.
- Reduced gas usage through airflow and temperature optimization
- Minimized virgin water usage and chemical usage through RO technology
- Options for natural gas alternatives such as electric and infrared technology
- Recycled materials
- Consultations and audits for current system health and sustainability impact
Interested in the HeatTek Stocking Program or need more information?