Conveyor Oven Industries
Our custom conveyor ovens find use in a wide variety of industries, each of which has certain manual and automated heat processing requirements. These industries include:
- Metal packaging
- Electric motor and transformer
- Plastics and rubber
- Government and military
- Oil and gas
These and many other industries all have their own specific purposes for automated heat treating equipment. At HeatTek, we design each unit to your specifications.
Conveyor Oven Methods and Products
Your production requirements will determine the type of system you choose. The loading method will ultimately affect the productivity and reliability of the unit in your specific industry, so it’s important that these systems be custom designed to your needs. Our research and development capabilities allow us to prove and design a system that satisfies your requirements.
- Continuous ovens: Continuous systems utilize a wide variety of automated conveyor and heating methods in order to the process, and ease of operation throughout your production processes.
- Conveying Methods: Our custom conveyor oven systems are designed using any of several conveyor methods, including flat belt, heavy duty chain, overhead monorail, web flotation, powered roller and pusher systems. These methods allow you to control the rate at which each component is heated and finished, ensuring smooth operation and consistent output.
- Slat and chain conveyor ovens: The durability and resistance of heavy duty built slat and chain conveyor systems allows for longer processing times and heavy loads.
- Monorail conveyor ovens: HeatTek monorail systems allow for a variety of applications with our customized design services.
Each custom engineered system is designed to handle your load, speed, and heating requirements, so contact HeatTek to move forward with your conveyor oven project.
In addition to the custom design, manufacture, and installation of your industrial conveyor heating systems, we also provide other services to assist your operations. These include:
- Routine maintenance
- Expert training on conveyor oven operation and maintenance
- Custom engineering and upgrading
- Spare parts
- Technical support
For more information about the services we offer, contact HeatTek today.