Conveyor Furnace Features
- Mesh and flat wire belting, rails and rollers and walking beams
- Rail cars (Powered and Non-Powered)
- Insulated stationary hearths
- Electric, direct gas-fired heat or indirect gas heating systems
- Controlled Atmospheres
- Variable speed conveyor controls
- Automated feed loading and unloading
- Temperature ranges up to 2000°F, with close tolerance uniformity
- Microprocessor-based temperature controls, data management, control integration.
- Heavy gauge steel shell construction with lightweight, energy-saving insulation
- Energy efficient construction and control
We meet with each client to determine your exact requirements and select the best conveyor furnace configuration for your application. HeatTek offers expert installation services and maintenance services, so you can be assured your furnace will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
HeatTek is committed to manufacturing the highest quality conveyor furnaces, supported by superior customer service and industry expertise. Call or contact us online today to see how we can solve your manufacturing challenge. We also offer spare parts for all of our industrial furnaces.