Conveyor Furnace Features
- Mesh and flat wire belting, rails and rollers and walking beams
- Rail cars (Powered and Non-Powered)
- Insulated stationary hearths
- Electric, direct gas-fired heat or indirect gas heating systems
- Controlled Atmospheres
- Variable speed conveyor controls
- Automated feed loading and unloading
- Temperature ranges up to 2000°F, with close tolerance uniformity
- Microprocessor-based temperature controls, data management, control integration.
- Heavy gauge steel shell construction with lightweight, energy-saving insulation
- Energy efficient construction and control
We meet with each client to determine your exact requirements and select the best conveyor furnace configuration for your application. HeatTek offers expert installation services and maintenance services, so you can be assured your furnace will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Aftermarket Services & Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all industrial continuous conveyor furnaces. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for industrial continuous conveyor furnace manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components, including burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters and pressure switches
- Conveyors, chain, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components, including fuses, relays, switches and controllers
- Drives, motors and transmissions
- Fans, blowers and air kits
- Pumps, valves, nozzles and pipe fittings
- Replacement insulation and panels
HeatTek is committed to manufacturing the highest quality conveyor furnaces, supported by superior customer service and industry expertise. Call or contact us online today to see how we can solve your manufacturing challenge. We also offer spare parts for all of our industrial furnaces.