Standard design features include:
- Variable speed flat-wire belts. These provide the ability to convey heavy loads while allowing air flow through the belt.
- The open design also allows coatings to be removed in an optional wash cleaning stage.
- Belting is allowed to pass through a water rinse station utilizing agitation brushes which remove excess core wash left on the belt once the dried cores are removed.
- Heated by a natural gas burner or electric heat
- Steel base structure with heavy gauge aluminized steel insulated walls
- Industrial rated and factory supported controls
- Energy efficient insulation
- Safety equipment designed to meet your facility requirements
Common features available:
- PLC/HMI systems
- Process timers
- SCADA/paperless chart recordings
- Ethernet communications
- Installation, installation supervision, start up and operator training
Sand Core Drying Oven Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all sand core & mold drying ovens. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for sand core & mold drying oven manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.