Composite Curing Oven Features
HeatTek composite curing ovens provide the following:
- Control systems include temperature and vacuum monitoring and recording
- Uses Ethernet data transfer between you PLC or factory data collection system
- PID control of the heat cycle - control of temperatures during the entire cycle
- Controlled exhaust volumes allow for controlled cooling
- Able to reduce stress cracking in the product after processing
All aluminum aging batch ovens are certified for temperature uniformity requirements prior to shipment and as a service by HeatTek Service Technicians after your oven is in operation.
Oven Modifications & Rebuilds
When process requirements change, older ovens can be modified or rebuilt to meet current design standards and increase throughput or efficiency. Changes include new conveyors, increased energy efficiency, longer dwell times in the heat zones and new controls. HeatTek will transform the equipment to “like new” conditions providing additional years of service at a comparatively lower cost.
Support Equipment and Services
HeatTek offers complete turnkey systems. Other products and equipment offered with our systems include:
- Fire Protection Systems
- Ambient Air Cooling systems
- Chilled Air Cooling Systems
- Startup Service
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Spare parts
Aftermarket Services & Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all composite curing batch oven. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for composite curing batch oven manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.