Composite Curing Oven Features
HeatTek composite curing ovens provide the following:
- Control systems include temperature and vacuum monitoring and recording
- Uses Ethernet data transfer between you PLC or factory data collection system
- PID control of the heat cycle - control of temperatures during the entire cycle
- Controlled exhaust volumes allow for controlled cooling
- Able to reduce stress cracking in the product after processing
All aluminum aging batch ovens are certified for temperature uniformity requirements prior to shipment and as a service by HeatTek Service Technicians after your oven is in operation.
Oven Modifications & Rebuilds
When process requirements change, older ovens can be modified or rebuilt to meet current design standards and increase throughput or efficiency. Changes include new conveyors, increased energy efficiency, longer dwell times in the heat zones and new controls. HeatTek will transform the equipment to “like new” conditions providing additional years of service at a comparatively lower cost.
Support Equipment and Services
HeatTek offers complete turnkey systems. Other products and equipment offered with our systems include: