Inside Bake Oven Features
Our custom IBO systems are made from heavy gauge steel using the best engineering processes available. HeatTek internal bake ovens include many features to ensure highly efficient processes, allowing for production rates up to 6,000 CPM. These features include:
- Various zone configurations, ranging from 2 to 4 heating zones
- Proprietary air seal at entrance and exit
- Full length internal exhaust with multiple adjustment points for full control
- Automatic nozzle height adjustment available
- Accommodates all can heights and diameters
- Guaranteed uniformity with improved airflow, conveyor tracking, etc.
- Ease of maintenance
- Push and pull style ambient air coolers
- All motors with VFD control
- Internal adjustable air diverters for optimal oven balancing
Conveyor features include:
- Small to wide conveyor widths available—up to 10’ wide
- Synthetic fiberglass conveyor belt
- Fife guidance systems
- Proprietary back-end belt tracking for longer units
- Belt cutting and welding station built in
- Dual rack & pinion tension systems
- Perforated slide bed made from 409 stainless steel
At HeatTek, we have developed hundreds of systems that are in use in 4 different continents.
Inside Bake Oven Applications
As a developer of custom inside bake oven systems, an industry leader in BPA NI coatings, and a highly experienced supplier of spare parts and system rebuilds, HeatTek offers you the thermal equipment you need for your application. Common uses for our systems include:
- Steel and aluminum canning
- Food canning
- Pet food packaging
- Aerosol packing
We know that the exact length, dimensions, heating methods, and conveyor capacity will depend on your industry requirements. For this reason, we offer fully customizable systems that meet your specifications, allowing for efficient and precise operation.
Along with the manufacture, maintenance, and installation of IBO and other thermal systems, we offer a wide range of additional services, which include:
- Spare parts
- Upgrades and improvements
- Temperatures surveys and instrument performance
- Manufacture of custom components
- Preventative maintenance
Internal Bake Oven Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all internal bake oven (IBO). We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for internal bake oven (IBO) manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.
To learn more about our services or our industrial inside bake ovens, contact HeatTek today.
Commitment to Sustainability
Along with the world’s leading can makers, HeatTek understands and supports the importance of sustainable technology and net zero processes. Every detail is considered when engineering each of HeatTek’s Evolve Systems to ensure your sustainability goals are met or exceeded.
- Reduced gas usage through airflow and temperature optimization
- Minimized virgin water usage and chemical usage through RO technology
- Options for natural gas alternatives such as electric and infrared technology
- Recycled materials
- Consultations and audits for current system health and sustainability impact