Our typical vacuum pressure impregnation systems include the following:
- Process chambers with hydraulically operated doors and locking rings. All chambers are designed for full vacuum and 100 PSI and include all pertinent safety devices and interlocks.
- We offer bolt-down, davit swing chamber doors for chamber sizes 2’-0” to 6’-0” at a cost savings.
- Storage reservoirs are designed for atmospheric as well as full vacuum service and come complete with an insulated cooling jacket.
- High-quality vacuum pumping systems.
- Integral chiller/circulation pump systems that operate on resin temperature requirements.
- Low-speed agitators operate via timers and come complete with vapor or vacuum seals.
- NEMA-rated electrical controls and wiring ensure an operator-friendly panel and process.
All of HeatTek's VPI systems are factory-assembled and tested as applicable. They also include commissioning/training in your facility.
HeatTek, Inc. offers a variety of options allowing the customer to customize their vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) system to meet both requirements and budget.
VPI System Options
Typical options for our VPI systems are:
- Chamber rotor shaft extension, false bottom, liners, and inserts
- Micron-capable vacuum pumping systems, vacuum boosters, cold traps
- Resin filtering systems
- Plant air drying systems
- Resin level sensor interlocks
- VPI process automation controls including PLC and MMI
- PLC / Computer Interface with Process Data Recording Capability
- Paperless VPI Process Recording System with Windows-based software capable of real-time process review on a computer.
- Capacitance Meter measurement system.
Our VPI systems are used in a variety of industries including the military, power generation, transportation, aviation, automotive, and oil and gas industries. Insulating electrical coil windings and sealing porous metal castings are just a couple of the many uses for vacuum pressure impregnation. We offer spare parts for all impregnation equipment. For more information about HeatTek's VPI systems, please contact us today.