Washer Dry Off Oven Features and Capabilities
Our systems accommodate a wide range of can washing and drying requirements using highly precise engineering and high-quality materials. The various features of our systems include:
- Throughput of up to 6,000 CPM
- 1 and 2 zone capacity options
- Full-length internal exhaust system, including entrance and exit air seals
- Multiple nozzle height adjustment options, including manual and automatic
- Temperature ranges up to 500°F
The conveyor system also comes with various features, including:
- Dual rack and pinion tension system
- Multiple slide bed options, including precision, bent 409 stainless steel perforated and stainless steel herringbone patterns
- Belt tracking system designed for reliability and precision
- Included belt cutting and welding station
- Synthetic kevlar, stainless steel, or fiberglass belts
Our washer dry-off ovens are capable of highly efficient operation, keeping area temperatures down and utilizing various technologies for ideal air circulation and ease of maintenance.
Washer Oven Applications
Each industrial application has its own nuances that require precise scaling and technologies to produce the best results. The applications our industrial washer ovens can be used for include:
- Aluminum and steel canning
- Pet food industries
- Beverage packaging
- Aerosol packing
Each unit can be customized with specially crafted components, allowing for all ranges of can sizes, throughput requirements, and industrial regulations.
In addition to the manufacture and installation of custom washer ovens, we provide a wide range of services designed to assist you in your industry. These include:
- Operational training
- Preventative maintenance
- Spare parts
- Instrument performance testing
- Upgrades to improve safety, efficiency, and performance
- Temperature surveys
- Safety audits
Custom Industrial Washer Oven Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all industrial washer ovens. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for industrial washer ovens manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components: burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters, and pressure switches.
- Conveyors, chains, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components: fuses, relays, switches, and controllers.
- Drives, motors, and transmissions.
- Fans, blowers, and air kits.
- Pumps, valves, nozzles, and pipe fittings.
- Insulated panels, and insulation.
For more information about our services or about the capabilities of our industrial washer dry-off ovens, contact HeatTek.
Commitment to Sustainability
Along with the world’s leading can makers, HeatTek understands and supports the importance of sustainable technology and net zero processes. Every detail is considered when engineering each of HeatTek’s Evolve Systems to ensure your sustainability goals are met or exceeded.
- Reduced gas usage through airflow and temperature optimization
- Minimized virgin water usage and chemical usage through RO technology
- Options for natural gas alternatives such as electric and infrared technology
- Recycled materials
- Consultations and audits for current system health and sustainability impact