Dip Tank System Options
HeatTek, Inc. offers a variety of options allowing customers to customize their dip tank to meet both requirements and budgets.
Typical options include
- Our dip tanks can be fabricated from stainless steel and in special shapes such as round or rectangular. We can also supply shaft wells or other fixtures as requested.
- Tanks can include an insulated external cooling jacket with a chiller system that operates via resin temperature.
- Can provide integration of agitation systems to aid in mixing, cooling, or filtering of resin.
- Are able to provide the addition of tank vacuum capabilities aiding in depth of penetration as well as shortening of cycle times.
- HeatTek, Inc can supply tanks with ventilation and fire protection systems as needed or required.
Dip Tank Impregnation System Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all dip tank impregnation systems. We have the capability to identify and locate replacement parts and components for resin impregnation equipment manufactured by HeatTek or anyone else. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Dip Tank Impregnation System Spare Parts include:
- Electrical components: Fuses, Relays, Switches, and Controllers
- Pumps, Valves, Nozzles, Tubing & Fittings
Contact HeatTek today to discuss your dip tank project requirements. We also offer spare parts for all impregnation equipment.