Ourburn-off furnaces are designed to burn oil off of laminations on inline line and batch processes prior to annealing.
Features of our lamination burn-off furnaces include
- Custom conveying systems including indexing pusher systems, walking beams and chain driven rail cars
- Alloy or carbon steel slats, baskets, buckets, trays and chains
- Insulated stationary hearths for batch loaded systems
- Electric, direct gas-fired heat or indirect gas heating systems
- Controlled atmospheres
- Variable speed conveyor controls to allow for extended processing times
- Automated feed or manual loading and unloading systems
- Temperature ranges up to 2000°F, with close tolerance uniformity
- Microprocessor-based temperature controls, data management and control integration. Data acquisition systems for logging critical process information
- Data acquisition systems for logging critical process information
- Heavy gauge steel shell construction with lightweight, energy-saving insulation
- Energy efficient construction and control
HeatTek engineers have the industry experience to assist you with the selection of the lamination burn-off furnace that will meet your exact requirements. We offer expert installation services and maintenance services, so you can be assured your furnace will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Aftermarket Services & Spare Parts
We provide aftermarket services and spare parts for all industrial heat treating burn-off furnaces. We offer a reliable source of high-quality replacement parts and components for industrial heat treating burn-off furnaces manufactured by HeatTek and other manufacturers. Through our extensive industry experience, we understand the importance of repairing your equipment as fast as possible to minimize production downtown and our dedicated spare parts team is ready to help you.
Types of Spare Parts include:
- Combustion components, including burners, flame rods, regulators, igniters and pressure switches
- Conveyors, chain, fixtures, and tooling
- Electrical components, including fuses, relays, switches and controllers
- Drives, motors and transmissions
- Fans, blowers and air kits
- Pumps, valves, nozzles and pipe fittings
- Replacement insulation and panels
At HeatTek, we are committed to manufacturing the highest quality lamination burn-off furnaces, supported by superior customer service and industry expertise. Call today to see how we can solve your manufacturing challenge.